Pedunculate Ltd, trading as Frame Company, is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy and data. It is important that you know exactly what information Frame Company (known here as “we”) collects about you, and how we use it.
What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal data means any information which we may use to identify you, such as your name, contact details and payment information. We collect and store this information when you create an account, make a purchase or contact us through our email address or social media accounts.
Unless defined in this policy or unless you give us permission to do so, we will not use or share your personal data other than as specified in this policy.
Where is your data stored?
How do we collect your personal data?
When you create and account or make an order with us, we will collect your information which may include your contact and billing information.
What is your data used for?
All of the personal data we collect is necessary in order to fulfil our contract with you to provide a service; the legal basis for such processing of this data can be found in Art.6(1)(b) GDPR. Without such information we will not be able to send you any order-related communications or fulfil your order.
Your name and contact information:
- To be able to fulfil your order, ie take payment and update you with the status of your order ie with delivery and dispatch notifications
- To contact you in the event of any issue with your order or payment
- To send you marketing promotions, offers and competitions via email – please note that you can op out of this at any stage using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails
- To send you any emails required by law to update you about any changes to our goods or policies
Your payment details:
- To be able to complete your contract with us and fulfil your order – Frame Company will never store this data and you will be required to enter your payment information every time you place a new order. To ensure the safety of this data, we use PayPal to process all payments
Your previous order details:
- To be able to provide you with retrospective information relating to previous orders, including the delivery address to which these were sent
Who do we share your data with and why?
- Despatch Bay
- Royal Mail
We may also share your personal data where we are required by law – this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We will not otherwise pass on, share or sell your data to any other company.
Your rights under GDPR
Right to be Informed
Right of Access
- If you wish to receive a copy of the personal data which is stored, you may contact us to request this and this will be sent to you via email
Right to Correction
- If you believe any of the information we are storing is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to notify us of this in which case we will update this as soon as possible
Right to Delete
- If you wish us to remove your personal data then you may contact us to request this. Please note that this will mean that we will no longer be able to store any of your previous order details and you will no longer be able to log in to your online account. We will remove the data as far as practical however will store any data which we are legally obliged to keep
Right to Object
- If you no longer wish us to process your data, ie by contacting you about our services, you can contact us
Right to Portability
- You can ask us to move, transfer or copy your data so that you can use this information in a difference service
Where you have given us consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following:
- To stop receiving marketing emails, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any email received by us
If you wish for further information on any of the above or wish to withdraw your consent to any of the above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will we store your information?
We store your personal data and other information for as long as necessary in order for you to get the full use and benefits of our website and services. If you have a question relating to the retention period or wish for us to delete your data, please contact us using the details provided above.
In some circumstances, such as to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may hold on to your personal information after we’ve finished providing services to you.
This website uses tracking cookies in order to improve our service to you and tailor your experience to suit your interests and requirements.
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer’s hard drive and are used to identify the user or device and to collect information. We use two different types of cookie on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are necessary for the website to function, in order for you, the customer, to be able to use the services we provide such as adding items to the shopping basket, logging in and filling out information forms. You can set your browser to inform or block these cookies however the functionality of some parts of our website would then be compromised.
These cookies allow us to monitor visits to our site and traffic sources so that we can monitor the performance of our site and use this information to better improve functionality. This information also allows us to see how our customers are moving around the site, allowing us to see which pages are most popular or if there are pages which are not loading or functioning correctly. Information collected may include the specific internet browser used, no. of visits, average duration or visit and pages viewed. All information collected relating to this is combined and therefore remains anonymous.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these by accepting, rejecting or deleting cookies. Please bear in mind that if you disable cookies it may impact the functionality of the website and services we provide.
For more information on cookies, please see the following websites:
If you require further information, please feel welcome to contact us directly where we will be happy to advise.